Drive-In Events- KNOW BEFORE YOU GO!
Tilles Center Drive-In Events take place on the campus of LIU Post, 720 Northern Boulevard, Brookville, NY in the parking lot near the Tilles Center main entrance. All concerts are approximately 90-minutes and will take place rain or shine
- Each ticket permits one vehicle, with a maximum number of passengers not to exceed the number of seats.
- All tickets are sold per vehicle and must be purchased in advance on ticketmaster.com or tillescenter.org.
- No tickets will be sold at the gate
- Tickets are non-refundable unless the event is outright cancelled.
- The lot will open 45 minutes before show time.
- Upon entering the security entrance on campus you must show your ticket. Signage will direct you around the perimeter of campus to the Drive-In Theater area and you will be directed to park by a staff member. (click here to view a map)
- All cars will be parked on a first-come, first-served basis with premium ticket holders in the first five rows. Large trucks, vans and large suvs will be parked on the side sections, angled towards the stage or may be directed to the rear of the lot at the discretion of staff.
- Vehicles will be staggered and will have a space approximately the size of a two-car garage.
- Guests MUST STAY IN THEIR CARS DUE TO UPDATED GUIDANCE FROM NEW YORK STATE PROVIDED ON 8/22/20.If you must leave your assigned parking area to use the restroom, YOU MUST wear a mask and practice social distancing. Failure to follow guidelines may cause the participant to be subject to ejection.
- If you must leave your vehicle to use the restroom, you must wear a mask and practice social distancing. Failure to follow guidelines may cause the participant to be subject to ejection.
- Latecomers will be parked at the closest available space at the discretion of staff. There will be no refunds for premium tickets if you are late to the event.
- Audio will be transmitted through an FM radio station which will be provided at the time of entry. If your car is not equipped with a radio, we recommend bringing one. You cannot tune into the signal with a smartphone.
- Restrooms will be available inside Tilles Center. We ask restrooms be used for emergencies only during the show, maintaining social distancing. All guests must wear a mask upon exiting their vehicle.
- Events will take place rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, your safety is our priority and event management may decide to delay or cancel the performance and/or make necessary arrangements to keep you, the talent and our staff safe. If weather is severe and the performance is cancelled during a show, no refunds will be given after the fourth song.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: WHAT SAFETY PRECAUTIONS ARE BEING TAKEN?
A: All national, state and local safe and sanitary guidelines will be followed. Please remain in your vehicle at all times. If you must leave your vehicle it is required to wear a mask and practice social distancing. Failure to follow guidelines may cause the participant to be subject to ejection. Event staff will be wearing personal protective equipment as required by CDC guidelines. Please note that all guests in your vehicle may be required to give their names to a staff member for Covid-19 contact tracing purposes.
Q: IF I DON’T PURCHASE A TICKET ONLINE, CAN I PURCHASE A TICKET AT THE EVENT?
A: No – tickets are only available online. To ensure safe social distancing, tickets will not be sold in-person on site.
Q: ARE PARKING SPACES ASSIGNED?
A: No – All tickets are General Admission and will not be assigned prior to arrival. Parking attendants will direct each driver to a parking space upon arrival. For those fans looking for the most intimate experience, a limited number of Premium tickets are available in the first five rows in the center section.
Q: WE HAVE A LARGE GROUP COMING. CAN WE RESERVE SPACES IN ADVANCE?
A: Sorry, we cannot reserve parking. It is recommended that you only share a vehicle with household members with whom you have been sheltering in place.
Q: ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL RULES FOR PARKING?
A: Please follow the direction of parking attendants and venue staff. For everyone’s safety, it is important that you stay in the space you are assigned throughout the event.
Q: HOW DO I SCAN MY TICKET?
A: Please present your ticket at the driveway entrance for contact-free scanning by holding the ticket against your rolled up window. Our staff will scan your ticket through the glass.
Q: WHAT IF I CAN’T USE MY TICKET?
A: All sales are final and there will be no refunds.
Q: DOES EVERYONE IN MY CAR NEED A TICKET?
A: No, you will only need one ticket per car. The number of passengers in your vehicle must not exceed the number of seats. It is recommended that you only share a vehicle with household members with whom you have been sheltering in place.
Q: DO I HAVE TO STAY IN MY CAR DURING THE SHOW?
A: yes. if you must leave your car to use the restroom, masks are mandatory.
Q: CAN I LEAVE AND COME BACK?
A: Re-entry is not permitted.
Q: IS TAILGATING PERMITTED?
A: For the safety of all staff and guests, grilling, yard games and other traditional tailgating activities are not permitted.
Q: HOW LONG WILL THE SHOW LAST?
A: Approximately 90 minutes.
Q: WILL CONCESSIONS BE AVAILABLE?
A: In an effort to limit person-to-person contact, concessions will not be available.
Q: CAN WE BRING OUR OWN FOOD AND DRINKS?
A: You are welcome to bring your own food and drinks to be consumed within your assigned parking area.
Q: WILL SOMEONE BE PICKING UP TRASH?
A: We ask that you please take your trash with you and dispose of it at home to limit person-to-person contact and potential spreading of germs.
Q: WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
A: Events will take place rain or shine. In the event of severe weather, your safety is our priority and event management may decide to delay the performance and/or make necessary arrangements to keep you, the talent and our staff safe.
Q: WHAT KINDS OF VEHICLES ARE PERMITTED?
A: Personal vehicles and small trucks that fit in a single, standard parking space are welcome. Oversized vehicles such as RVs, limousines and trailers are not permitted.
Q: HOW DO I LISTEN TO THE CONCERT?
A: All concerts will be lightly amplified and audio additionally will be transmitted via FM radio transmitter.
Q: CAN I LEAVE MY CAR RUNNING?
A: Guests are NOT permitted to idle their vehicle during the showing. Your engine exhaust will affect the safety of others. You may start your engine periodically to keep the battery fresh, but for no more than one minute.
Q: DO I NEED TO TURN MY HEADLIGHTS OFF?
A: Yes, headlights should remain off throughout the event.
Q: CAN I SMOKE IN THE PARKING LOT SINCE IT IS OUTSIDE?
A: Please avoid smoking at this event as it may disturb others in attendance.
Q: CAN I LEAVE THE HATCHBACK OF MY SUV OPEN?
A: Hatchbacks may be open, but they must be kept no higher than the top of the vehicle to prevent blocking the view of those behind you.
Q: ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL ITEMS OR ACTIVITIES NOT PERMITTED?
A: Yes. Fireworks, laser pointers, drones, tents, tarps, weapons, flags, and other accessories that may block the vision of fans behind you WILL NOT BE PERMITTED. Selling, promoting, or advertising any third-party companies or products will not be permitted.
Q: WHAT IF I NEED ASSISTANCE DURING EVENT?
A: If you have an emergency, please call LIU Public Safety at 516.299.2222 or 911 and then notify the nearest event staff member.
Q: ARE PETS ALLOWED?
A: Service animals are permitted, but pets are not allowed.