Covid Safety: School-Time Matinees
Safety is our Priority!
In compliance with New York State and CDC guidelines, Tilles Center welcomes your students and staff safely back to the theater!
With the understanding that our local K-12 schools are taking precautions recommended by the New York State Education Department’s Health and Safety Guide for the 2021-22 School Year, please note the following for your visit to Tilles Center:
– Students from your group will be socially distanced, at least 3-feet apart, in the theater and designated waiting areas.
– Groups will be seated in their own reserved, designated sections of the theater. Each group will be seated at least six feet apart from other groups.
– masks are required at all times and must completely cover the nose and mouth and comply with CDC guidelines for acceptable face coverings. We will continue to monitorand update these guidelines regularly.
– All concert hall seats have been replaced with new anti-microbial chairs with with simulated leather for easy cleaning. Seats will be thoroughly cleaned after each performance.
– The theater has upgraded fans and filtration in HVAC systems, and disinfectant at all entrances. After each performance, high touch surfaces in both audience spaces and backstage will be cleaned in accordance with CDC recommendations.
-Each performance will be staffed with a Certified Covid Compliance Officer.
Questions? Contact email@example.com