Family Fun Workshops
Tilles Center Family Fun Workshops provide unique opportunities for families to play and explore the arts together. Story-telling, puppet-making, music and role-playing are some of the activities we offer, depending on the type of show being performed that day.
- Each family fun activity workshop lasts approximately 45 minutes and is recommended for children ages 3 and up.
- Workshop location varies by show.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Some Family Fun Activity Workshops have limited participants and require a ticket (for specific information, see link below)
- Tickets are FREE and open to all tickets buyers.
Family Fun programming is made possible with support from WHEATLEY PLAZA.
These programs are supported by the Gilbert and Rose Tilles fund for Arts Education.