Whether your group is a fraternal organization, a business, family and friends, Tilles Center offers special discounts and privileges to parties of ten (10) or more people. Make a night of it by bringing your group to a world-class performance at Long Island’s premier arts venue.
- 15-20% savings off full ticket prices
- Priority Seating
- Free tickets – Group leaders receive one complimentary ticket for every 25 purchased (subject to availability)
- Complimentary tickets for your group to Arts Insider pre-performance events prior to your performance (subject to availability)
- Flexible payment options (school purchase orders accepted)
- Space & catering available for pre-performance or post-performance receptions
- No waiting at the box office – get personal assistance with your order from start to finish
- Waived per-ticket convenience fees. A savings of up to $7 per ticket!
To purchase group tickets, call 516.299.3100, Monday – Friday, 1 PM–6 PM.
It’s easy to organize a Group Outing
Promote Early: Contact members of your group to get a general idea of what types of performances interest them.
Reserve Tickets: You may reserve tickets by contacting the Box Office at 516-299-2389. Remember, no payment is needed to request a reservation. An invoice will be mailed to you within 48 hours of the receipt of your request. You will also receive a seating chart indicating your group’s seat locations.
Send a Deposit: A 10% non-refundable deposit is due within 14 days of making your reservation. This deposit secures your seats until one month prior to the performance, when the remaining balance is due in full.
Finalize the Number of Seats: You are able to change the number of seats in your reservation until the final balance is paid. However, if you’d like to add tickets to the original quantity, please contact the Group Sales department promptly to ensure that they can be located near your existing seats.
Final Payment: Give yourself plenty of time to receive everyone’s payment. Remember that final payment is due no later than one month prior to the performance, and must be in the form of one check or single credit card payment.