Please review the following information in its entirety before ordering your tickets.
All Tickets $11
All school-time shows are approximately 60 minutes in length unless otherwise noted. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance start time to allow ample time for drop-off and seating.
This order constitutes a reservation request. All confirmations and invoices will be sent via e-mail. Please call 516.299.2389 if you would like paper copies mailed to you.
Groups of 10 or less seeking to purchase school-time performance tickets must order by phone and be paid in full at time of purchase. Please call 516.299.2389 to purchase tickets for groups of 10 or less.
Payment in full, or approved purchase order, is due no later than one month prior to the performance. Limited ticket subsidies are available for students with economic need. For more information call 516.299.2752.
Cancellation Policy: If tickets are cancelled 60 days prior to performance, no penalty. 60-30 days prior to performance, groups are responsible for 50% of the cost for reserved seats. Less than 30 days prior to performance, no refund. Groups are responsible for full payment of the reservation on file regardless of whether they attend the performance.
Other Important Information:
- • Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis and orders will be filled in the order which they are received, subject to availability.
- • Chaperone tickets are complimentary up to a maximum of one adult chaperone for every 15 students (recommended).
- • Under no circumstances will children under four years of age be admitted to performances.
- • Study guides are provided for all performances and are available 4 weeks prior to the performance date.
- • Please call 516.299.2388 if you have any questions or need assistance ordering tickets.